UPDATE: Registration officially opens March 10th for the Jackson County Brevet and is limited to the first 1,200 who sign up. This will be a sold out event so make sure you do not wait.
It’s only days away when registration opens for the 2nd Annual Jackson County Brevet century ride, benefitting Aplastic Anemia. Last June, we had over 600 cyclists register for this first ever century ride and we raised over $25,000 for Aplastic Anemia. This year, registration is limited to the first 1,200 who sign up so when opening day is announced, I wouldn’t wait…if I were you.
Last year, we received overwhelming support and positive feedback; this year it will be even better. Here are a few NEW things for 2011:
– t-shirts will be offered to those who register by a specific date (to be announced at registration)
– NEW official Jackson County Brevet logo, designed by Griggs Creative. THANKS CHRIS!!!
– NEW routes!!! Yes, these will be flatter and FASTER than our 1st year.
– Timing Chips so you can get an official time for your ride. (Tentative)
– Even MORE food additions to our already after-ride smorgasbord buffet
– Lower processing fees for online registration by PreRace.com.
We have a few other ideas up our sleeve that we are working on that will surely create the WOW factor for every participant.
Look for last minute updates on this Blog and our Jackson County Brevet Facebook page